Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sorry for the long laps in posts, this past week has been very long and busy at work. So since I last posted there have been 3 PT sessions and one doctor’s visit. I am going to try my best to catch you up.

October 31st in the AM, I had to schedule an early PT session because of work. I had another 2 hour session! Boy Karen (the physical therapist) likes to work me. The good news is by the end of the session I got my 120° and just under one week later then I was supposed to (Tuesday, tomorrow, would be week 7). I can now take the brace off while I am walking and start to move toward full weight bearing. Karen suggested that I wean the brace off, especially since I have a long walk from my garage to the office, nope! I could not wait to get pant on and get out of shorts.

Tonight I spent the evening crutching around the neighborhoods with the boys. I probably did too much for the first day without the brace. Thankfully the knee doesn’t seem to be too much worse for the ware and hasn’t swollen up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home