Monday, September 12, 2005

The big day is tomorrow! I’m nervous but more than anything can’t wait until it’s over and then I’ll just be waiting until rehab is over and then…

Sergi-care came to my house very early this morning. They are the company supplying all of my medical products. They dropped off the CPM (continual passive motion) machine, Enhanced Trom (post surgery brace), and the Iceman cold therapy unit. I am now all fitted and ready to go. Thankfully my insurance is covering all the cost for these items (21 day rental for the CPM).

The next post will be post surgery. I’ll be dropped off tomorrow at 6:00 am for my 7:00 am procedure. I’ll be picked up sometime the following afternoon and depending on how I feel I’ll post then. I’ll probably not have any pictures but I’ll be sure to take a bunch to post at a later time. Till then…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home