Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sorry this is so off topic but every so often you need to do something fun….

I found this post on Gran’s on Bran, read on and you’ll get the gist.

Doris asks:

You were a young fit man when you sustained your knee injury. I know lots of people who have also sustained sports injuries so my question is: Do you now think sport is bad for your health?

Nope! I try my best to continue to be active in sports however limited it is now. I am now involved with my boys in sports (t-ball mainly). The benefits I gained from being on teams highly outweigh the injury I sustained. I think being idol is much worse for your health.


2. What is your favourite house paint color?

Never gave it much thought. I guess White??


3. Which is longer... your big toe or your second toe?

Had to look. On my right foot they look to be the same length, on my left the big toe.


4. Where is your favorite vacation place?

Northport, Maine (just North of Camden), although I seem to go to Cape Cod, MA much more often now.


5. A while back you helped out some people who had run out of petrol. They seemed in a hurry to get away with little thanks. If you had the situation over again, what would you do different? And is there any chance they were nicking the car and you had assisted them?

Situation being the same I doubt I would have done anything different. I much prefer thinking the best of people and performing acts of kindness than the alternative. And yes, I guess there is always that chance they could be “nicking” (not being from England that term gave me a chuckle) the car but I doubt it.



In accordance with the rules I need to post these instructions:

Instructions:
  • If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview me.” (”Tickle me” or “Caress me” are not acceptable substitutes.) You must leave your blog address so I can think of good questions for you!

  • I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. I’ll post the questions in the comments section of this post.

  • You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

  • You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


Don't forget, you will need to check back for your questions and please let me know when you have answered them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

Nice one Bentley!

With all those wonderful painted houses pictured on your other blog I thought you might have a preference!

In ancient Greece, or was it Rome?, a longer second toe was a sign of beauty. I think it is just a curiosity!

What word would you use instead of 'nicked'? Would you use 'pinched' instead or how would it be worded in American?

I hope you get to question someone else because it is a fun challenge :-)

3:05 PM  
Blogger bentley92 said...

From your last post I’m guess your second toe must be longer than your big toe. :) The term used for stealing a car I guess would be “jacked”. It would be comical though if the car they “nicked” ran out of gas and they actually decided to push it down the road instead of abandoning it.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Doris said...

No, I have normal proportion toes! Very princess like LOL!!!

Ah yes, "jacked" sounds like the sort of term. Not as heavy as stolen. And yes, it is funny but of course if one of us ever so helpful souls are bound to help then what have they to lose! It was a silly proposition of mine ;-)

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interview me.

3:57 PM  
Blogger bentley92 said...

Fruey…

Thankfully you gave me a lot to work with. I hope you enjoy the questions and it makes you think a bit (but not too much).

1. Why do you love cats or what made you a cat person (I’m personally a dog guy)?

2. What brought you to France and how long do you plan on staying there?

3. Was it a hard decision to find out the sex of your child before the birth? I have twin boys, didn’t find out what they were till they were born.

4. As an Englishman, do the English follow the Tour de France as much as the French and who did you pull for?

5. Where do you get your interest in science?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My answers have been published, the post is available here.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home