Thursday, July 14, 2005

So I played softball last night, really just BP and shag some fly balls, and golfed this morning. I know, what a hard life I lead but it was the first time I’ve been out golfing this year. The knee help up for both activities, actually the legs were a little sore from chasing some of the balls. Riding the bike just does not exercise all of those muscles. I wish I could go out and golf more often but it is just so expensive. It happens to be one of those sports that puts no pressure on my knee and I enjoy it (except for the fact that I suck but I’m not going to get better unless I play, Ah, there’s the rub). So there you have it, I can do BP and play golf now with out much ill affect on my knee. I’m thinking I’ll post pictures of my knee taking during the last scope next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Thank you for your comment on my site.

I know how difficult it is and how frustrating at times. How about swimming? That puts little pressure on your knee and strengthens the muscles.

Try to keep the faith. God will give you what you need:-)

God's Grace.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home