Monday, August 22, 2005



This weekend the family and I got invited to friends in New Hampshire. They have a beautiful home on a lake just north of Ossipee. Well, I had the opportunity to go water skiing. Yes, I know that it is not a very smart idea to do before an upcoming surgery and with the condition of my knee but I just could not pass it up. I have not been water skiing in about 10 years, loved it when I used to ski and seeing this might be just the last time I would be able to do it strapped them on. Initially I thought I’d be able to get up on one ski like I used to but that did not go that well. Got up on two skis and dropped. It was unbelievable fun and I don’t regret that for anything! The good news is that the knee doesn’t seem any worse for the wear; the sad news is that the shoulders and forearms do. Sucks getting old!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Wow, water skiing! One of the things I want to do before I die!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home