Thursday, November 30, 2006




It has been a very long time since I have posted. I just had another appointment with my doctor, this is 14 months post surgery. While I was there I got a couple of pictures of my knee during the surgery. The first picture is of my knee before they implant the Carticil, it gives a very good picture of the area that is missing cartilage. The second picture is after they have sewn on the cover and injected the Carticil. I have an upcoming MRI to see how my knee has been healing. Hopefully I'll get back on in the future and give an update.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

4:00 AM  
Anonymous mina said...

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.
Thank you

minasol@yourmediaguru.com

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home