Monday, November 28, 2005

It’s the day before Thanks Giving and I am working my but off. Karen had me doing a couple of new exercises today as well as riding the bike. She had me using one of the exercise balls. First I started in the sitting position on the ball and then slid down so that my shoulder blades were on the ball and I was making a table with my body. I needed to balance my shoulder blades while maintaining a flat surface. This exercise seemed like it was more work on my stomach than my knee. The second one we did was I was lying on the floor and I put my legs on the ball. I then raised my hips, this one was very similar to the bridges I am currently doing at home. To make it more difficult on my legs and less on the balancing I did it with my knees bent.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanks Giving (or weekend if you’re not from the States). Mine was very nice but I didn’t do many of my exercises. Really, the only exercising I did get in was walking my dog every day. Walking the dog tends to aggravate my knee and has been recommended by Karen not to do. I’ll have to get back into the swing of things this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home