Monday, September 26, 2005

Thursday Afternoon September 15th I am finally dressed, being wheel chaired out and ready to go home. There were no issues going home except that everything seemed to take forever. I just really could not wait to be back in my own house.

When we got home I got myself situated in the family room, a small room in the corner of the house that is a mess and were the boys usually play. I had already setup my CPM machine before the surgery there so I got (my wife got for me) a few pillows, my Ice Man set up besides me and I was good to go. My wife borrowed her sister’s Aero bed so I’ll be sleeping in the family room for a while.


I got one session of my CPM machine in tonight. I logged onto my portable computer that I borrowed from work, only one work related email. I sent out a quick update to my co-workers. From there I just tried to get as comfortable as I could.

I didn’t have the best sleep I have ever had but it was wonderful to be home and with my family!

2 Comments:

Blogger maria said...

Glad you made it home finally.

Marierf

10:11 AM  
Blogger bentley92 said...

Thankfully I have been home for a while now, I’m just behind on the blog posts. I hope to catch up soon.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home